Sunday, January 18, 2009

Did we just go off-roading in a 20 foot bus from the 70’s at 2am?

We did! And it was sketchy. And there were men with large knifes by the side of the road when we woke up.

So the day began with Laura taking us both down to the floor of the mall upon fainting. She’s anemic, I didn’t know that! After getting a woman to help Laura to her feet with me we made it to the bathroom. I gave money to a woman doing her makeup and asked her to buy us some juice- thankfully that worked, and I had Laura drinking mini apple juices within minutes. After sitting in a stall for about an hour, I called Tacy and Mary for backup. The four of us trooped across the street to the clinic and had a malaria test and a CBC run on Laura.

Then came the longest wedding of our lives. From four in the afternoon to two o'clock in the morning,

No comments:

Post a Comment